The BT Fund
The BT Fund is the name of Brownell Talbot’s annual giving program (formerly the Annual Sustaining Campaign and Parent Pride). This fund is the most important fundraising effort at Brownell Talbot. Making a gift to The BT Fund means supporting students, programs, faculty, and staff enrichment. Brownell Talbot is an independent school and as such, the education of every student is made possible by tuition and philanthropy.
The BT Fund is designed to cover the difference in tuition and the actual cost to educate a student at Brownell Talbot. This “gap” at BT is $3,500 per student.
- How does the CARES Act incentivize giving?
- Where does my gift to The BT Fund go?
- Who is asked to give to The BT Fund?
- What is the goal?
- Why is 100 percent participation so important?
- What happens when we reach our goal?
- How is the gap calculated?
- Can my gift be anonymous?
- Do all independent schools fundraise?
- Why is The BT Fund so important? What does it fund?
- Why doesn’t Brownell Talbot simply raise tuition to cover the true cost of a BT education?
- How much am I expected to give?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- My company offers a matching gift program, can I use it?
- What happened to Parent Pride?
- Why are we asked for contributions in addition to tuition?
ALL IN FOR BT!
The goal is 100 percent participation from our parents, faculty, staff, and Board of Trustees.