Brownell Talbot understands the value of a diverse student body, and each year we welcome a select group of international students to join the BT community. The number of international students enrolled each year is limited to ensure visiting students receive the benefits of cultural integration and English language immersion. BT seeks international students who are:
- Applying for grades 7-11.
- Academically motivated and successful.
- Have, at minimum, an intermediate level proficiency of the English language.
- Emotionally and socially mature.
- Interested in joining clubs and activities.
- Respectful of world cultures and values.
- Completion of the online application.
- Applicants must be no older than 19 years of age at the time of graduation.
- The required teacher recommendations and report cards/transcripts must be translated into English.
- Applicants need to submit English proficiency scores from TOEFL, TOEFL Jr., iTEP SLATE or ISEE exam and proof of the applicant’s identity (copy of passport and birth certificate).
Once you have completed the application and submitted the required documents, the school will schedule a virtual interview for the applicant to meet with Brownell Talbot’s English Language Learning teacher and Dean of Students.