Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
Tuition is inclusive of most fees. Please ask the Admissions Office about specific additional fees for your student’s grade.
- Early Years* (three-day full-day) $11,880
- Early Years* (five-day morning) $11,880
- Early Years* (five-day full-day) $15,810
- Kindergarten* $16,550
- First Grade $17,000
- Second Grade $17,960
- Third Grade $17,960
- Fourth Grade $17,960
*Students who turn three years old by October 31, 2019, are eligible to enroll in a three-day or five-day Early Years program. Students who turn four years old or older by October 31, 2019, are eligible to enroll in the Early Years five-day program. Students must be five years old by July 31, 2019, to enroll in kindergarten.
Brownell Talbot is committed to enrolling a diverse student body from varying economic backgrounds. All families must provide Brownell Talbot with the following documentation to complete the financial aid process:
- Submit a Parents Financial Statement (PFS) to School & Student Services (SSS) online.
- 2018 forms required: 2018 W-2 forms (for any reportable W-2 income earned in 2018) and bank statements from October, November, and December.
- 2017 forms required: 2017 W-2 forms (for any reportable W-2 income earned in 2017) and 2017 tax returns (Form 1040 with all supporting schedules).
Students in kindergarten through grade 4 are eligible for up to 50 percent of the tuition. Students in grade 5 and higher are eligible for up to 100 percent of tuition. Financial aid requests have no impact on the admission decisions made by the Admissions Committee. All financial aid is based on demonstrated financial need, as determined by the information you provide SSS.
Financial aid applications are due in February for the following academic year.