Planning Your Child's Lunch
BT's onsite dining services team provides students with made-from-scratch, nutritious, and creative meals prepared in our kitchen daily from fresh ingredients that support local vendors. Flik designs menus exclusively for BT in order to meet our allergy, cultural, and dietary needs/preferences. To take advantage of this convenient service, follow these steps:
- Plan your child's meals by reviewing the menu.
- Purchase a meal plan and save on delicious lunches - registration is now open for second semester. New students and students who are NOT currently on an annual prepaid meal plan can still enroll for a second semester meal plan and save!
- Set up your EZ School Lunch account.
- Lower School families, preorder your child's lunches using EZ School Lunch.
Read below for more information on lunch menus, division-level information, purchasing meal plans, and preordering lunch. If you have questions regarding the lunch program or meal plans, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How much does lunch cost?
- Why is the Lower School lunch a lower price than Middle/Upper School lunch?
- Can my student add on additional items or go back for seconds?
- Are there meal plan refunds if my child misses school because of COVID-19? What happens if the lunch service is interrupted for the entire school?
- Do I have to preorder my child's lunch?
- How often is the sweet treat available? Does it cost extra?
- How do I track my child's a la carte purchases? How will I be billed for them?
- What does the combo meal include?
- Are there any guidelines or restrictions if a student brings a packed lunch?
- Are snacks provided in Early Years and kindergarten?
Meet the Flik Team
Brownell Talbot's Flik team includes management oversight by District Manager Bernadette Tetlow and Director of Dining Services Jon Dye. Dye is locally based and will work with BT in a shared capacity with another account. Executive Chef Shannon Nelson will lead the BT food service staff in the kitchen.