Planning Your Child's Lunch
Brownell Talbot partners with Flik Independent School Dining (Flik) in offering meal plans and ala carte lunch options. BT's onsite dining services team provides students with made-from-scratch, nutritious, and creative meals prepared in our kitchen daily from fresh ingredients that support local vendors. Flik designs menus exclusively for BT in order to meet our allergy, cultural, and dietary needs/preferences. To take advantage of this convenient service, follow these easy steps:
- Plan your child's meals by reviewing the menu online OR download the flikisdining app (search for Brownell Talbot).
- Purchase a meal plan and save - registration for annual and first semester plans is now closed. There will be an opportunity to purchase a second semester plan in December.
- Set up your EZ School Lunch account. See the Preordering Lunch section below for further instructions.
- This is required for Early Years and kindergarten families.
- This is optional for grade 1-12 families who would like to review lunch purchase details.
- Early Years and kindergarten families, preorder your child's lunch.
Read below for more information on lunch menus, division-level information, purchasing meal plans, and preordering lunch. If you have questions regarding the lunch program or meal plans, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Flik Team
Brownell Talbot's Flik team includes management oversight by Regional Manager Chuck Kerpec and Director of Dining Services Jon Dye. Dye is locally based and will work with BT in a shared capacity with another account. BT's chef manager is David Holland.