Each year, the College Counseling Office hosts over 35 college and university admission counselors on Brownell Talbot's campus. Juniors and seniors are invited to attend these visits, listen to presentations, and interact with the visiting counselors. These visits are scheduled during the school day and align with the class period schedule. Students must ask their instructor in advance for permission to attend a college visit. These events are just for students; parent attendance is not required nor expected. The following list will be updated as events are scheduled.
Scheduled virtual and in-person Visits
- Dartmouth College, October 30
- The New School, October 30
- Honors Visit with University of Nebraska-Lincoln, November 3
- Yale University, November 4
- Carleton College, November 5
- Wake Forest University, November 9
- Nebraska Wesleyan University, November 11
- Trinity College Dublin, November 11
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, November 23
- New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts, December 4
Students need to ask permission of their teacher 24 hours in advance if they are planning to attend a college visit during a non-free period. Once permission has been obtained, they can sign up to attend using the BT College Rep Visit Google Form.
College admissions reps: if you are interested in visiting our campus to meet with prospective students, please submit your request through Scoir.com.