For families who juggle many responsibilities, we offer childcare and enrichment programs to extend the experiential learning of the school day. Morning and after care is available to all BT students ages 3-15. Morning care is available 7:00 am - 8:00 am and after care 3:10 pm - 6:00 pm on school days. Students are separated into age appropriate groups and participate in both indoor and outdoor activities that support and extend their school day. Brownell Talbot’s extended care program is run through BT’s licensed childcare facility. Fees are based on enrollment and not attendance. Due to our licensing requirements, drop-ins are not available to outside participants who are not enrolled in extended care.
- Caring staff and low student to teacher ratios.
- Activities and lessons that supplement and support the learning happening in the classroom.
- Age appropriate themed activities that promote STEM, collaboration, art, academic growth, and fun!
- A light and healthy snack provided at 4:30 pm.
- Supervised escorts to and from additional enrichment activities.