For families who juggle many responsibilities, we offer childcare and enrichment programs to extend the experiential learning of the school day. Morning and after care is available to all students age 3 through grade 8. Morning care is available 7:00 am - 8:00 am and after care 3:10 pm - 6:00 pm on school days. Students are separated into age appropriate groups and participate in both indoor and outdoor activities that support and extend their school day. Brownell Talbot’s Extended Care Program is run through BT’s licensed Childcare Facility. Fees are based on enrollment and not attendance. Due to our licensing requirements, drop-ins and part-time care are not available.
Our goal and purpose is to provide a safe, caring, fun, and engaging childcare program designed to complement the regular school day.
Our program is licensed by Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services and is staffed with qualified staff with experience in early childhood, education, or a related field. All staff undergo extensive background and security checks and receive ongoing training.
- Caring staff and low student to teacher ratios.
- Activities and lessons that supplement and support the learning happening in the classroom.
- Age appropriate themed activities that promote STEM, collaboration, art, academic growth, and fun!
- A light and healthy snack provided for late pickup.
- Supervised escorts to and from additional enrichment activities.
Review the Extended Care Program Family Handbook.
Picking Up Your Child?
Call the extended care cell number at 402.250.4179.