The end of the school day doesn’t mean an end to learning. The goal of the Enrichment Program is to offer students a fun environment to explore and expand their interests and provide parents a convenient program upon which they can rely.
Students’ selections of activities will be assigned on a first come, first served basis as the number of participants may be limited or have a minimum requirement.
Because Swim Team is a club sport and is open to non-BT students, it has its own registration portal. Please use the appropriate buttons below to register for Enrichment Programs and Swim Team.
- Swim Team (Kindergarten - Grade 12)
- Creative Movement with Adair Dance (Ages 3-4)
- Ballet with Adair Dance (Ages 5-6)
- Art Club with Mrs. Wiley (Grades 1-2)
- Little Entrepreneurs (Grades 1-3)
- Intro to Robotics (Grades 3-4)
- Serenading Raiders (Grades 3-4)
- Sports Management (Grades 3-4)
- Stock Market Exchange Club (Grades 4-6)
- Budding Entrepreneurship (Grades 5-8)
- Gaming Club (Grades 5-8)
- Guided Meditation and Yoga (Grades 5-12)
- Strength and Conditioning (Grades 7-8)