Brownell Talbot offers every student athlete the opportunity to compete. We are a close community in which your coaches and teachers know one another and know the commitments you have made in your various athletics and activities. At BT, you can play multiple sports while also being involved in activities like student government, robotics, Science Bowl, theatre, band, orchestra, Acadec, speech, and more. BT encourages you to explore all interests in a supportive environment.
- 17 NSAA varsity sports teams, 12 recognized activities.
- Frontier Conference Championships 32 times and 16 runner-up finishes since 2010.
- Freshmen athletes often get playing time on varsity teams.
- 60% of Upper School athletes participate in 3 or more sports and activities.
- Full-time strength and conditioning coach.
- State-of-the-art facilities, including Theisen Pool.
Upper School Athletics
- Girls Golf
- Boys/Girls Cross Country (Roncalli High School Co-op)
- Boys Tennis (Concordia High School Co-op)
- Softball (Mercy High School Co-op)
- Boys/Girls Swimming
- Boys/Girls Basketball
- Boys Golf
- Girls Tennis (Concordia High School Co-op)
- Baseball (Concordia High School Co-op)
- Boys/Girls Track and Field
- Boys Soccer (Roncalli High School Co-op)
- Girls Soccer (Concordia High School Co-op)