Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
Tuition is inclusive of most fees. Please ask the Admissions Office about specific additional fees for your student’s grade.
- Preschool (3-day morning) $6,500
- Preschool (3-day full-day) $11,250
- Preschool (5-day morning) $10,290
- Preschool (5-day full-day) $14,980
- Jr. Kindergarten (morning) $10,290
- Jr. Kindergarten (full-day) $14,980
- Kindergarten $15,670
- First Grade $16,100
- Second Grade $17,010
- Third Grade $17,010
- Fourth Grade $17,010
Brownell Talbot is committed to enrolling a diverse student body from varying economic backgrounds. All families must provide Brownell Talbot with the following documentation to complete the financial aid process:
- Submit a Parents Financial Statement (PFS) to the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) School & Student Services online.
- Submit your most recent 1040 Federal Tax Return (tax year prior to the school year for which you are applying), including all W-2s and appropriate schedules.
Students in kindergarten through grade 4 are eligible for up to 50 percent of the tuition. Students in grade 5 and higher are eligible for up to 100 percent of tuition. Financial aid requests have no impact on the admission decisions made by the Admissions Committee. All financial aid is based on demonstrated financial need, as determined by the information you provide NAIS School & Student Services and a copy of your most recent 1040 tax form(s).