Reach out today to learn how your child can thrive at BT now and into the future.
We are committed to student academic growth and social development even during these unprecedented circumstances. In addition to ensuring the health and safety of our community, we continue to innovate how we deliver the power, inspiration, and challenge of a BT education. We are currently offering live video chat sessions for you and your children to get to know us better. We are BT. Even at a distance. And we look forward to meeting you!
5 Things to Know About BT During COVID-19
1) Created school-wide distance learning program in less than a week. Our nimble size helped us respond immediately in standing up a meaningful online learning program that kept teachers teaching and students learning. Few other school systems could move so quickly and respond so effectively to meet student and family needs.
2) Ensured meaningful educational experiences throughout the spring. With distance learning, BT was one of the few schools in Omaha to offer real-time teaching and learning. Students in Middle and Upper School were required to attend online classes throughout the day where teachers interacted with students directly. Assignments were given, courses were graded, and learning continued!
3) Reached out to families to meet their needs. BT has supported families during this time of uncertainty, whether it was helping students meet individual challenges, establishing emergency tuition relief for families facing hardship, or modifying our business practices to better accommodate families’ circumstances. By reaching out continuously, we have worked hard to learn what families need and do our best to meet those needs.
4) Raised $11,000 for community programs serving Omaha’s most impacted populations. BT families and volunteers leveraged the school’s annual fundraiser in April to raise funds to support those in need in Dundee and the Omaha area. We are proud to be a part of this community and work hard to be a good neighbor. These efforts are part of our commitment to community service and giving back, a core value at the school and a lesson we strive to model with and for students.
5) Prepared for a new school year that is filled with uncertainty. BT is without peer in the Omaha school community for proactively planning for any number of contingencies this fall. Because of our small size, we are able to consider a wider range of options for continued and varied learning and can be nimble, flexible, and responsive in delivering meaningful educational experiences. Being small has big advantages!
What Parents Are Saying
BT. Where individuals and kindness matter, teamwork and collaboration thrive and excellence is born.
- Jill, BT parent
BT has been such a blessing for my boys and for our family. I am proud of the young men they have grown into and know that their experiences at BT have played a significant role in their development.
- Maggie, parent of BT alumni