Hybrid A Distance Learning
In Hybrid A, all grade 7-12 students participate in 50% on-campus instruction. Students in grades 7-9 have on-campus instruction on schedule rotation days 1 and 2 and class via distance learning on schedule rotation days 3 and 4. Students in grades 10-12 participate in on-campus instruction on schedule rotation days 3 and 4 and class via distance learning on schedule rotation days 1 and 2.
- Why is the schedule broken down by grade level?
- How is BT supporting families with children in both grade level splits?
- Where does my child go when they arrive on campus at the start of the day?
- Do seniors have off-campus privileges?
- Can my grade 9-11 student leave campus during a free period?
- What can my child expect when attending on-campus classes?
- Can my child continue with 100% distance learning?