The end of the school day doesn’t mean an end to learning. BT offers a variety of activities to our students in Early Years through grade 8. The goal of the Enrichment Program is to offer students a fun environment to explore and expand their interests and provide parents a convenient program upon which they can rely.
Students’ selections of activities will be assigned on a first come, first served basis as the number of participants may be limited or have a minimum requirement.
- Swim Team (Kindergarten - Grade 12)
- Swim School (All Ages)
- Crazy 8s Math Club (Kindergarten - Grade 2)
- Creative Movement (Kindergarten - Grade 2)
- Fun with Mandarin Chinese (Kindergarten - Grade 1; Grades 2-4)
- Storybook STEM (Grades 1-2)
- Running Club (Grades 2-4)
- Chess Club (Grades 2-8)
- LEGO Robotics (Grades 3-4)
- Yoga (Grades 3-6)
- Coding and App Development (Grades 3-8)
- Stock Market Game Club (Grades 4-6)
- Gaming Club (Grades 5-8)
- Strength and Conditioning (Grades 7-8)