Now that wintery weather has arrived, please note the following expectations for students on the playground. Teachers will review these expectations with students as well. Thanks for helping make sure students are dressed for the cold weather.
- Students are allowed to bring sleds to school. Snowboards are not allowed.
- Sleds need to have the student's name written on them in black marker. Sleds are to be stored neatly under the stairs by the dining room. Please keep hallways clear of sleds.
- Sledding feet first is acceptable, standing or head first is unsafe.
- Gloves must be worn to touch the snow, boots must be worn to walk in the snow, and snow pants are required in order to sled.
- Boots should be brought to school in or with a plastic bag for storage to keep mud and snow out of lockers.
- Throwing snow (snowball fights) is not allowed.
- Keep snow on the playground and off of the concrete.
- If the playground equipment is covered in snow or is wet, use caution.