Congratulations to the members of the BT Powerlifting Team. Lifters competed on Saturday, February 9 at Creighton Prep in the State All-Class Tournament. "RAW" competition means lifters are not using equipment or lifting suits that provide additional lifting capability.
The meet showcased 203 lifters representing 16 schools from across Nebraska. Places 1-5 are awarded and score toward team total.
The girls team finished as state runner-up.
- Rachel Aoki, '20 - fourth place @ 148.
- Jade Griffin, '19 - state champion @ 123. Congratulations to Jade who broke state records in squat, bench, deadlift, and total.
- Kylie Haney, '20 - fifth place @ 132.
- Thalia Lawson-Betum, '21 - state champion @ 181. Congratulations to Thalia who broke state records in squat and total.
- Jade Segur, '20 - state runner-up @ 105.
- Alice Silberling, '19 - state champion @ 132. Congratulations to Alice on being named Female Lightweight Lifter of the Meet. Alice completed her career as a 4x state champion, winning Female Lifter of the Meet at state championships the last three seasons and having broken state records in squat, deadlift, and total.
- Amanda Zhang, '19 - state champion @ 165. Congratulations to Amanda on breaking state records in squat, deadlift, and total.
Boys team finished in third place.
- Michael Bartz, '19 - state runner-up @ 165.
- Colten Crosby, '20 - state runner-up @ 148. Congratulations to Colton who broke state record in deadlift.
- Brandon Harrell, '19 - state champion @ 242. Congratulations to Brandon on finishing with the highest total (sum of three competition lifts) in entire meet and on breaking records in squat, deadlift, and total.
- Joey Ho, '20 - state champion @ 148. Congratulations to Joey who broke state record in squats, bench, and total.
- Connor Patterson, '20 - third place @ 198.