This year's Holiday Program will take place on Wednesday, December 20 and Thursday, December 21. The 21st is the last day of school before winter break.
All performances require a ticket. This year's shows are as follows:
- Wednesday, December 20, 6:30 pm at Omaha Conservatory of Music - grades 1-8 and Upper School choir
- Thursday, December 21, 9:00 am in Swanson Auditorium - preschool through kindergarten
- Thursday, December 21, 2:00 pm in Swanson Auditorium - grades 1-8 and Upper School choir
Students in grades 1 through 8 and Upper School choir will offer their performance twice to allow all parents the opportunity to attend one of the two performance on Wednesday at 6:30 pm at OCM or Thursday at 2:00 pm in Swanson Auditorium.
Notes to families of performers:
- All students in grades 1 through 8 and the Upper School Choir are required to participate in both performances.
- Students in grades 1-8 and Upper School choir should dress in formal uniform.
- Students in grades preschool, junior kindergarten, and kindergarten should wear holiday attire.
- Call time for students is 6:00 pm for the Wednesday, December 20 performance at the Omaha Conservatory of Music. Following the show, there will be no transportation back to school. All students should be picked up from the Omaha Conservatory of Music by 7:45 pm.
Reserved seating is required for ALL performances. Reserve your tickets at brownell.edu/tickets.