2018-2019 Summer Mailing Packet
Summer mailing packets are in the mail! The packets include the following documents and forms. Please complete all required forms by August 1 and return them to the Main Office.
- Letter from Dr. Gibbs
- Exceptional Events information
- Student Health Update Form - these forms are individualized. Please contact the main office if you need a copy of your student's form.
- VNA Physical Exam/Visual Evaluation/Immunization Requirements
- Veracross Information Sheet - these sheets are individualized. Please contact the main office if you need a copy of your student's sheet.
- Raider Zone Extended Care Program information sheet
- August School Events Calendar
- BTPA Calendar of Events
- Parent Volunteer Opportunities
- Booster Club Membership Form
- Create a Directory Guide
- NSAA Student and Parent Athletics Forms
- School Uniform Guides
- Student parking registration
- Summer reading lists
- Textbook lists - log in to the Parents or Students portals under Community Login to find the book lists for Middle and Upper School. You can also visit K12 Student Direct to order books starting July 9. Need help ordering? Check out K12's helpful guide.
- Supply Lists
- Enrichment Program brochure