Olga Smola is offering classic and alternative style violin lessons to BT students. Dr. Smola is a concert violinist, composer, producer, and professor of violin, chamber music, music appreciation, music literature, and history at the University of Nebraska at Omaha School of Music.
At Dr. Smola’s violin studio you can learn to:
- Play by ear.
- Play jazz, country, or your favorite pop songs and write your own cover versions.
- Improve your technical skills.
- Learn to be a DJ with violin.
- Compose your own music.
- Learn to move on stage while playing.
- Increase your understanding of the music language.
- Touch the hearts of others with your instrument.
Lower and Middle School students must set up a face-to-face interview and audition. Upper School students are automatically accepted on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits.
Lesson Fees and Payments
- One weekly 45-minute lesson (in-person or online) $50
- One weekly 30-minute lesson (in-person or online) $35
* Beginners age five to seven will meet in person for 30 minutes two times a week for at least the first six months and parents are required to be present at every lesson.
Contact Dr. Smola at email@example.com for availability and to schedule an interview.
- Cross Divisional