Brownell-Talbot School has been providing an exceptional educational experience for more than 148 years, and we continually strive to promote academic excellence and personal growth within our students. It is out of this commitment to excellence that the lifeTRACKS Program has been developed
lifeTRACKS is a program for Brownell-Talbot students that will ensure our students have the skills to make the right choices during their student years and beyond. Our graduates will be fully prepared to meet the ever-changing demands of college, career, family, leadership, and community service. The program consists of five components:
- A preschool through grade twelve life skills curriculum integrated into daily instruction.
- A nutrition/food service program that serves as a link for students to implement the critical thinking skills learned in the classroom about nutrition.
- A personal counseling program designed to build character and integrity.
- A physical health and wellness program developed for each student.
- Community partnerships to provide specific resources to the School and its students.
lifeTRACKS includes wellness and life improvement activities to support our parents, staff, and faculty, as well.