Did You Know?
- 100% of our graduates go on to college/university?
• 100% of our 2010 graduates gained admittance to 69 colleges and
universities across the country. $3.7 million in scholarships were
offered, 83 percent received one or more scholarships. Read more
- B-T’s Class of 2011 earned an average ACT composite score of 27.2, the highest reported score in the state?
B-T’s Class of 2011 earned an average ACT composite score of 27.2, the highest reported score in the state? Read more
- 27 of the 29 members of the Class of 2010 received the Nebraska All Conference Awards determined by the students’ ACT and/or SAT test scores.
- B-T has the highest graduation requirements in the state?
• Graduation requirements, at 25 credit hours, are the highest in the state. Read more
- The Brownell-Talbot Speech Team has won 6 consecutive State Championships?
The Brownell-Talbot Speech Team successfully defended their District, Pioneer Conference, and Class C-2 State championships, extending their District winning streak to eight consecutive years, their Conference winning streak to six consecutive years and their state winning streak to four years. Read more
- As an independent school, Brownell-Talbot has the opportunity to develop curriculum and design programs which challenge each student ?
- Students were recognized at the state level in art, music, track, golf, swimming, speech, band, math, French, Latin, and Spanish, and nationally in math, science, French, Spanish, and Latin?
- Brownell-Talbot congratulated 10 AP scholars, 3 AP scholars with Honor, and 5 AP Scholars with Distinction?
- Offers 5 one-of-a-kind programs to students?
- We offer 12 Advanced Placement courses in biology, calculus (2), chemistry, English language, English literature, European history, French, Latin, Spanish, statistics, and U.S. history?
- Our student to teacher ratio is 9 to 1?