Giving to Brownell Talbot
A commitment to excellence means a commitment to giving.
Support from the Brownell Talbot community is essential to continuing our mission of excellence. At Brownell Talbot tuition covers 90 percent of our operating budget. The remaining 10 percent is covered through the generous support from our school community.
Making a gift to Brownell Talbot - through time, talent or treasure - means you're directly impacting students, programs, school facilities, faculty and staff enrichment.
We are grateful for your support!
Shannon Gilroy, Executive Director of Advancement
402.556.3772 ext. 1019
Types of Gifts
Annual GiftsThe BT Fund is a yearly fundraising initiative that covers the gap between tuition and the cost to educate a student.
Planned GiftsWe are happy to talk with you about including Brownell Talbot in your long-term estate or financial plans.
Memorial & Honor GiftsMemorial and Honor Gifts are meaningful ways to honor someone who has been significant to the Brownell Talbot community.
Endowment GiftsGifts to the endowment provide a permanent and reliable source of income for the school.
Ways to Give
Give onlineFill out our secure online donation form to make a gift of any size.
Phone in a giftGive us a call at 402.556.3772
Mail a checkMail your check to:
Brownell Talbot School 400 N. Happy Hollow Blvd. Omaha, NE 68132
Make a pledgeDonors may set up a pledged gift, which is paid off in increments over a specified period of time.