At Brownell Talbot, we are proud of our sizeable group of class agents and volunteers. Graduating classes are encouraged to have one or more agents who work to strengthen the partnership between alumni, students, and the school. If you are interested in becoming an agent for your class or wish to volunteer, contact Renae Mackender.
Class agents and alumni volunteers help Brownell Talbot by:
- Tracking classmates' addresses.
- Organizing class reunions.
- Encouraging alumni participation in the BT Fund.
- Helping with Homecoming and other special alumni events.
- Assisting the Alumni Office with special projects like identifying and archiving class photos.