On Thursday, November 30, all students may dress in blue and gold gear for a Spirit Day in support of the first games of the season for boys and girls JV and varsity basketball!
All of the following items are acceptable for wear on Spirit Days.
NOTE: If the item is NOT listed below, it CANNOT be worn for Spirit Days.
- Regular school uniform pants, regular school uniform shorts, or uniform skirts/skorts as appropriate by gender.
- Denim or corduroy jeans in good condition (no holes, cuts, tears, etc.).
- Appropriate non-uniform Bermuda or cargo shorts no higher than 3" above top of the knee.
- Regular uniform polo shirts (long-sleeve or short-sleeve).
- House System T-shirts and/or sweatshirts specific to the student's assigned House.
- Brownell Talbot T-shirts (approved team or club designed shirts promoting a Brownell Talbot activity purchased through the team/club and school).
- Brownell Talbot sweatshirts (approved team or club designed shirts promoting a Brownell Talbot activity purchased through the team/club and school).
- The Brownell Talbot top must be the clearly visible outer layer of clothing and must be easily identifiable as an approved shirt/sweatshirt.
Footwear: loafers, dress shoes, or tennis shoes. Shoes with a closed toe and open back, such as clogs, are acceptable. Shoes with an open toe and a closed back or strap, such as sandals, are also acceptable.
Miscellaneous: solid blue, solid gold, or blue and gold scarves can be worn with Spirit Day clothing.
Faculty and administration will render the final decision on interpretation of the dress code and personal appearance.